Half-Life 2: Revolution
A new sense of realism, more dynamic gameplay, and a big SP Campaign—that's what Half-Life 2: Revolution is all about.
Immerse yourself in a game with an entirely redesigned gameplay system that adds a huge depth of realism to Half-Life 2. Experience realistic kickbacks and a completely balanced weapon system.
- A Complete 7 Chapter SP Campaign
- Tons of Added Weapons
- Multi-passenger vehicles
- COOP Missions along with Regular DM
- Third-person vehicles
- New vehicles, including the Plasma Racer
- New and improved interactive menu for the server
- New HUD layout for weapons
- Voting system
- And much, much more...
Half-Life 2: Revolution used to be Half-Life 2.5, and before that it was The All Weapons Mod. I believe we were the first Source mod to incorporate the Gauss Gun (Tau Cannon), and we probably were the first Source mod to get a decent model for it. We have been around for a long time—almost as long as Half-Life 2 DM has been out. We have been quiet for a while, but now we are coming back with an all-new name, Half-Life 2: Revolution.
Team Leader/Website Designer/Graphic Designer/Lead Programmer/Lead Modeler: Michael Kramer (Gameexpertmaster)
Lead Animator/Modeler: James Murray (Sub-Zero, Terminator1324)
The current release version is 0.02; it is still in beta. The features of this version include:
- Gauss Gun (A completely new model than in previous versions, as well as an accurate shot through walls)
- Long jump