Half-Life 2: Episode One Bugs
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 14:52, 2 June 2006 by Steamfraiser
- In ep1_background01. (Matveims 12:46, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface. Support for this will go away soon. - Material : maps/ep1_background01/concrete/blendconcreterock001a_-8608_6016_35 - Surface center : -8989 6072 -16 Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: maps/ep1_background01/concrete/blendconcreterock001a_-8608_6016_35). Support for this will go away soon.
- In ep1_background01a. (Matveims 16:33, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
Empty ambient_generic (ambient_generic) at 2255.00, 1107.60, 195.60
- Happens all the time: (Matveims 12:47, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
CGameServer::BroadcastSound: Recipient Filter for sound (reliable: no, init: no) with bogus client index (1) in list of 1 clients
- A BIT LATER THAN AFTER THE OPENING CUTSCENE: When encountering the thing with the mind shocks ("pod"), after seeing the recording. (Matveims 12:58, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
Entity func_brush(brush_podclamp_1b) has bad parent move_podrail_2b
- WHEN GETTING THE GRAVITY GUN UPGRADE: (Matveims 13:14, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
CSceneEntity lcs_al_citadel_01_gravcharge_02 unable to find actor named "global_newgame_spawner_physcannon"
- IN THE NEXT HALL AFTER GETTING AN UPGRADED GRAVITY GUN: When falling into the void: (Matveims 13:14, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
AddMultiDamage: g_MultiDamage.GetDamageForce() == vec3_origin Changing collision rules within a callback is likely to cause crashes!
- IN THE ELEVATOR WITH FALLING DEBRIS: (Matveims 15:38, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
CSceneEntity alyx_elevator_stopped_vcd_2 unable to find actor named "Alyx"
- DURING THE TRANSMISSION FROM Dr. Mossman: (Matveims 16:16, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
Mossman2: unknown scripted sequence "idle1" Failed to load sound "npc\ministrider\ministrider_alert4.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository Failed to load sound "npc\ministrider\ministrider_alert1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
- WHEN REPROGRAMMING ROLLERS NEAR THE TRAIN: (Matveims 16:17, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
Dynamic prop door_rollertraining: no sequence named:idle_close
- BEFORE & DURING RIDING THE ELEVATOR UP: (Matveims 19:35, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
FuncTrackTrain 'elevator_garage' has no target. Can't find a nearby track !!!
- IMMEDIATELY AFTER ENTERING THE HOSPITAL (not long after meeting Barney): (Matveims 21:41, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT))
Precache of sprites/light_glow02_add_noz ambigious (no extension specified)
- SOON AFTER THE TRAIN CRASH: turrets light up red, but never shoot anything in the zombie-infested parking lot. —Matveims 16:22, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT)
- (It crapped RIGHT after displaying the chapter title): The chapter names should be in all caps if memory serves. Oh, by the way, it crashed STEAM. Entirely. --Alph Tech STUART 12:07, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT)
- Suit power doesn't disappear when you fall. --Alph Tech STUART 15:46, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT)
Miscellaneous Minor Bugs
- When using Steam's "Create Desktop Shortcut" command, the shortcut has a black "Steam" icon, instead of the Half-Life 2 icon. —Matveims 13:14, 1 Jun 2006 (PDT)
- The episode 2 trailer sometimes causes a crash. 3 out of 5 times tested, it crashed source.
--Steamfraiser 07:52, 2 Jun 2006 (PDT)