An entity that displays text on player's screens.
- Template:Kv targetname
- <string> Message to display onscreen.
- <string> Horizontal position on the player's screens to draw the text. The value should be between 0 and 1, where 0 is the far left of the screen and 1 is the far right. -1 centers the text.
- <string> Vertical position on the player's screens to draw the text. The value should be between 0 and 1, where 0 is the top of the screen and 1 is the bottom. -1 centers the text.
- <choices> Text Effect.
Literal value Description 0 Fade In/Out 1 Credits 2 Scan Out
- <color255> Color1.
- <color255> Color2.
- <string> The time it should take for the text to fully fade in.
- <string> The time it should take for the text to fade out, after the hold time has expired.
- <string> The time the text should stay onscreen, after fading in, before it begins to fade out.
- <string> If the 'Text Effect' is set to Scan Out, this is the time it should take to scan out all the letters in the text.
- <choices> Text Channel. You can have up to four individual game_text messages onscreen at once, stored in channels. Select which channel this text should be placed in, which will overwrite any active message already in that channel.
Literal value Description 1 Channel 1 2 Channel 2 3 Channel 3 4 Channel 4
- <string> Legacy support: The name of a master entity. If the master hasn't been activated, this entity will not activate.
- 1 : All Players
- Template:I targetname
- Display the message text.