Func pushable (GoldSource Engine)
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 22:52, 6 March 2019 by RandomCatDude (RandomCatDude moved page Func pushable to Func pushable (GoldSource Engine): "(GoldSource_Engine)" title was missing)
Note:In Source, this entity does not exist in the FGD but is still functional albeit without push sounds.
- The amount of friction in the brush.
- The amount of buoyancy in the brush.
- Hull size
- The size of the brushes' hull
- Spawn on break
- What entity to spawn when this brush breaks.
- Target on break
- What entity to fire an input to when this brush breaks.
- Explosion magnitude
- How large should an explosion be when this brush breaks (if any)?
- Material type
- What material this brush uses. Will affect what kind of gibs are produced.
- Gib model
- Used to specify a custom model to use when this brush breaks.
- 128: Breakable