Эта страница переведена не полностью.
Вы можете помочь закончить перевод.
Также, убедитесь в том что статья пытается соответствовать статье об альтернативных языках.
func_movelinear is a brush entity available in all Source games.
It moves linearly along a given distance, in a given direction. Unlike a func_door, it can be positioned anywhere along its axis of movement.
- Move Direction (Pitch Yaw Roll)
- The direction the brushes will move, when told to.
- Start Position
- Position of brush when spawned, where 0 is the starting position and 1 is the starting position + (move direction * move distance).
- The speed that the brush moves, in inches per second.
- Move Distance
- The distance from the starting point that the brush should move, in inches.
- Block Damage
- The amount of damage to do to any entity that blocks the brushes, per frame.
- Sound played when the brush starts moving.
- The sound to play when the brush starts moving.
- Sound played when the brush stops moving.
- The sound to play when the brush stops moving.
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Render Mode
- Set a non-standard rendering mode on this entity.
- Render FX / Transparency (0 - 255)
- Transparency amount, requires a Render Mode other than Normal. 0 is invisible, 255 is fully visible.
- Render Color (R G B)
- Color tint.
- Disable Receiving Shadows
- Prevent the entity from receiving shadows on itself.
- Render FX
- Preset pattern of appearance effects.
- 8 : Not Solid
- Move the brush to the end position (starting position + (move direction * move distance)).
- Move the brush to the starting position.
- Move the brush to a specific position, where 0 is the starting position and 1 is the starting position + (move direction * move distance).
- Set the speed and update immediately.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Sets the entity's transparency to a number from 0 (invisible) to 255 (fully visible). Requires the entity to have its Render Mode (rendermode) set to a number other than
- Sets an RGB color for the entity.
- Fired when the brush reaches the end position (starting position + (move direction * move distance)).
- Fired when the brush reaches the starting position.
- Вызывается в ответ на входы
FireUser; (см. Пользовательские вводы и выводы).
- Вызывается после уничтожения энтити и удаления её из игры.