A brush entity wall health recharger (as opposed to a model-based item_healthcharger). It has no name, and not even half of the Inputs and Outputs func_recharge is capable off, for whatever reason. However, it can be given a targetname by manually adding it in with SmartEdit turned off.
This page is a candidate for speedy deletion because:
Succeeded by other templates.
If you disagree with its speedy deletion, please explain why on its talk page. If this page obviously does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from articles that you have created yourself.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Stay dormant until activated (probably with the
- Origin (X Y Z) (origin)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Global Entity Name
- Name by which this entity is linked to another entity in a different map. When the player transitions to a new map, entities in the new map with globalnames matching entities in the previous map will have the previous map's state copied over their state.
- _minlight <string>
- Minimum light level.
- Move with this entity. See Entity Hierarchy (parenting).
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- Fired when the player +USEs the charger.