From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 00:49, 18 August 2005 by Ts2do
A brush entity that spawns a translucent dust cloud within its volume.
- <color255> Particle Color
- <integer> Number of particles to spawn, per second.
- <integer> Maximum speed that the particles can move after spawning.
- <integer> Minimum number of seconds until each particle dies. Particles live for a random duration between this and 'Maximum Particle Lifetime'.
- <integer> Maximum number of seconds until each particle dies. Particles live for a random duration between 'Minimum Particle Lifetime' and this.
- <integer> Maximum distance at which particles are visible. They fade to translucent at this distance.
- <boolean> If set, this entity spawns the number of particles in SpawnRate immediately, and then goes inactive.
- <integer> Minimum Particle Size
- <integer> Maximum Particle Size
- Turn on.
- Turn off.