A filter that filters by the team of the activator. If the filter mode is Allow, only entities whose team number matches the given team will pass the filter. If the filter mode is Disallow, all entities except those whose team number matches the given team will pass the filter.
It will allow the winning team in addition to the set team during the humiliation period.
The main difference between this entity and filter_activator_team is that this filter can be associated with a control point.
- Associated Control Point
- The team_control_point associated with this filter. The filter does NOT need an associated control point to function properly, but ownership of the control point will control the team number the filter uses (setup during each round start).
- Filter mode
- Inverts the filter, making the specified criteria fail and all others pass.
- Changes the entity's Team keyvalue.
- Tests the entity that called the input (the
!activator) against the filter, and fires either the
!activatorentity no longer exists. Do not use this input to test any entities which may be asynchronously deleted, such as players or projectiles, or in an i/o chain which might be initiated by entity deletion, such as the
OnEndTouchoutput of a trigger.
- One of these will fire when
TestActivatorinput is sent, depending on if the activator is allowed by the filter or not.