File talk:British Flag.png
From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 02:30, 17 December 2005 by Sodabus (Half-US/half-British flag?)
This should be an American flag.
- British flag is international convention for English. They did invent the language, y'know. --Charron 18:52, 15 Dec 2005 (PST)
- Origin of English
- LOL --wisemx 19:16, 15 Dec 2005 (PST)
- Ahem - some of us definitely aren't American! (Hmmm... When should I release my as-yet hypothetical en_GB auto-translation bot?) ;-) —Cargo Cult (info, talk) 07:13, 16 Dec 2005 (PST)
- I think there's other countries on Earth that aren't the United States, but I'll have to read up on that.
- Seriously, if you weren't kidding about the whole "American flag" bit, perhaps you (or someone else) can upload an image of a half-US/half-British flag? Other than my strong bias of being an American citizen, I think it would be odd to leave out the US. The original SDK docs were written in US English, Valve is a corporation located in the US, and I'm pretty sure that a significant amount of people who read this site come from the US. -- Sodabus 18:30, 16 Dec 2005 (PST)