From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 00:38, 5 April 2005 by 220.127.116.11
- Read the SDK Release Notes for the information about the current Source SDK release.
- The VERC Collective Forums are a great way to help get answers to problems you encounter.
- When posting on the support forums, the following pieces of information can be useful:
- What operating system you're using.
- What video card you're using (and in the case of multiple video cards, all of the video cards you're using).
- Which video drivers you're using.
- Anytime compiling or running a map is involved in the problem, provide the complete contents of the Hammer Editor compile Process Window in your message.
- This information isn't always required, but it can really speed up the problem resolution when all information is available.