Env_physexplosion applies a physical force to physics objects within its radius, anything from a gentle nudge to a big explosion, depending on its magnitude. The explosion itself is not visible; for visible explosions, use env_explosion.
If the No Damage - Only Force flag isn't set, the object will also take damage from the explosion. (Damage is applied to the object only - the explosion will never directly damage the player.)
Env_physexplosions set to emit a fairly low force can be useful to get lights swinging or floating debris moving.
- <float> Amount of physics force applied by the explosion. Maximum value is 100, any value above 100 will act as if the value were 100.
- <float> Clamp radius (0 = auto) If specified, the radius in which the explosion damages entities. If unspecified, the radius will be based on the magnitude.
- <target_destination> If specified, the explosion will only affect the matching entity.
- <float> If not zero, the LOS is calculated from a point intersecting this sphere.
- 1 : No Damage - Only Force
- Don't make the object take damage from the explosion.
- Trigger the explosion.
- Fires when the player is pushed by the explosion.