env_particlelight is a point entity available in all Source games.
It can be used to light the smoke particles emitted by env_smokestack entities. Does not light any other particle types.
- Color emitted by this light.
- How strong the light is
- If this is specified, then this light will use the bump map on the particles. Each particle system can have one ambient and one directional light.
- 0 : No
- 1 : Yes
- Particle System Entity
- Set this to the name of the env_smokestack that you want this light to affect.
- Move with this entity. See Entity Hierarchy (parenting).
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.