This page needs to be translated.
Эта страница нуждается в переводе.
Данная страница содержит информацию, которая частично либо некорректно переведена, или здесь вообще нет перевода.
Если страница не может быть переведена по некоторым причинам, или она останется не переведённой длительный период после того, как это сообщение помещено, эта страница должна быть поставлена на удаление.
Также, убедитесь в том что статья пытается соответствовать статье об альтернативных языках.
Кроме того, не забудьте использовать русский словарь переводчика.
env_microphone is a point entity available in all Source games.
It acts as a microphone. It works in one of two modes:
- Speaker mode
- If it has a "Speaker target" set, it picks up all sounds within the specified sound range and rebroadcasts them through that entity. It ignores the "Hears X" spawnflags and does not fire the SoundLevel output.
- Measuring mode
- If no speaker entity is set, it measures the sound level at "Measure target" and outputs the sound level as a value between 0 and 1. It only hears sounds that match the "Hears X" spawnflags.
- Measure target
- If the speaker is in Measuring mode, this is the name of the entity where the sound level is to be measured. Confirm:Optional?
- Speaker target
- The name of an info_target at which to play any sounds heard by this microphone. If specified, the microphone will consider itself in Speaker mode. Warning: Cannot be an env_speaker!
- Listen Filter
- The name of an filter entity which specifies the only entities the microphone can hear. Sounds emitted by other entities will not be heard.
- Speaker DSP Preset
- Only useful in Speaker mode. If specified, sounds played back through speakers will be affected by the selected DSP.
- Use environment default
- (No effect)
- (No effect)
- (No effect)
- (No effect)
- (No effect)
- Loud speaker
- Very small speaker
- Echoing speaker
- Small speaker
- Tiny speaker
- Sensitivity (0-10)
- Sensitivity in measuring mode. 1 is normal, and anything between there and 10 is increasingly sensitive.
- Smoothing (0-1)
- How much to smooth the output value of measuring mode.
- Maximum hearing range (0=infinite)
- Sounds beyond this range won't be heard, irrelevant of attenuation. Warning: setting this to 0 or >1024 when the microphone is in Speaker mode can be very bad for performance!
- Start Disabled
- Stay dormant until activated (with the
- Entity Scripts
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script which will be called automatically every 100 milliseconds (ten times a second) for the duration of the script. It can be used to create timers or to simulate autonomous behavior. The return value (if present) will set the time until the next call. Note: Try to avoid expensive operations in this function, as it may cause performance problems.
- Hears combat sounds
- Hears world sounds
- Hears player sounds
- Hears bullet impacts
- Swallows sounds routed through speakers
- Hears explosions
- Ignores non-attenuated sounds
- Sets the info_target through which the microphone should emit what it hears.
- Enable/disable this entity from performing its task. It might also disappear from view.
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. The entity will teleport so that the position of its root bone matches that of the attachment. Entities must be parented before being sent this input.
- As above, but without teleporting. The entity retains its position relative to the attachment at the time of the input being received.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and its children from the world. Note: Entities already remove orphaned children upon being removed, but this input removes all children on the same frame, being marginally faster than
- Adds a keyvalue/output to this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Same as a player invoking +use; may not do anything depending on the entity. Can also be invoked by firing an output that does not specify an input.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input. String quotation may be needed when fired via console. Bug: In , the code is executed in the script scope of the entity that fires the output, not the one receiving the input.Warning: Never try to pass string parameters to a script function with this input. It will corrupt the VMF structure because of the nested quotation marks, which then must be removed manually with a text editor.
- Send this entity to a spot in the map. If the entity is parented to something, it will be offset from the parent by this amount.
- Fired in Measuring mode whenever the sound level changes.
- Fired whenever a sound is routed out through the specified speaker (if any).
- Fired whenever this microphone hears any sound it cares about.
- These outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.