Records sound from a location for either playback or monitoring.
- Measure target: The location from where sound levels are to be monitored. If blank, the env_microphone's own position will be used.
- Speaker: The entity from which recorded sounds will come. If this is not set, the microphone will monitor sound levels instead. Cannot be an env_speaker!
- Listen Filter: The microphone will only hear sounds coming from the entites covered by this filter entity. Must be
- Speaker DSP Preset: Adds Digital Sound Processing to this microphone's recordings:
- Use Default: Adds basic the speaker DSP effect. This decreases the playback's quality as a cheap microphone/speaker setup might.
- 1 NO EFFECT: Sounds are played back at the exact quality they are recorded
- 2-5 (DUPLICATE OF 1): Obsolete?
- 6 SPEAKER, LOUDER: The basic speaker DSP, plus extra volume
- 7 SPEAKER VERY SMALL: Simulates a very small speaker
- 8 LOUDSPEAKER, ECHO: Forcibly adds echo to the playback
- 9 SPEAKER SMALL: A weaker version of 7
- 10 SPEAKER TINY: A stronger version of 7
- Sensitivity (0-10): If the speaker is being used to monitor sound levels, this keyvalue dictates its sensitivity.
- 0: deaf
- 1: normal
- 2-10: increasing sensitivity
- Smoothing (0-1): Smooths the microphone's readout if it is being used to monitor.
- Maximum hearing range (0-infinite): How far away the microphone should record sounds from.
- SetSpeakerName: Alter the output speaker for this microphone.
- SoundLevel: Fires if the sound level of an area changes when the microphone is in measuring mode.
- OnRoutedSound: Fires when a sound is routed through the microphone's speaker.
- OnHeardSound: Fires when the microphone hears any sound it cares about, regardless of how it is handled.