env_cubemap_box is a point entity available in the following Source 2 engine games:
SteamVR Home, Half-Life: Alyx. It is a parallax corrected cubemap environment probe for sampling indirect specular reflection. The reflections are projected in a rectangular volume for materials with the
Specular Cubemap Projection option enabled.
- Box Projection Mins (box_mins)
- Minimum bounds. Set by dragging the controls of the entity with the Hammer Select tool.
- Box Projection Maxs (box_maxs)
- Maximum bounds. Set by dragging the controls of the entity with the Hammer Select tool.
- Cubemap Texture (cubemaptexture)
- Name of the cubemap texture.
- Tip: This is normally assigned by the light baker and does not need to be manually set.
- Bake Near Z (bakenearz)
- Near clip plane used for the camera when baking the cubemap.
- Bake Far Z (bakefarz)
- Far clip plane used for the camera when baking the cubemap.
- Start Disabled (StartDisabled)
- Priority (indoor_outdoor_level)
- If multiple volumes contain an object, the highest priority volume takes precedence.
- -2 - Lowest
- -1 - Low
- 0 - Normal
- 1 - High
- 2 - Highest
- Name (targetname)
- The targetname that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Entity Scripts (vscripts)
- Space delimited list of VScript files (without file extension) that are executed after all entities have spawned. The scripts are all executed in the same script scope, later ones overwriting any identical variables and functions.
- Parent (parentname)
- Specifies a movement parent. An entity will maintain its initial offset from its parent.
- Parent Model Bone/Attachment Name (parentAttachmentName)
- The name of the bone or attachment to attach to on the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy. Use !bonemerge to use bone-merge style attachment.
- Model Attachment position offset (local.origin)
- Offset in the local space of the parent model's attachment/bone to use in hierarchy. Not used if you are not using parent attachment.
- Model Attachment angular offset (local.angles)
- Angular offset in the local space of the parent model's attachment/bone to use in hierarchy. Not used if you are not using parent attachment.
- Model Attachment scale (local.scales)
- Scale in the local space of the parent model's attachment/bone to use in hierarchy. Not used if you are not using parent attachment.
- Use Model Attachment Offset (useLocalOffset)
- Whether to respect the specified local offset when doing the initial hierarchical attachment to its parent.
- The world space origin of the entity.
- The pitch, yaw, roll orientation of the entity.
- The x, y, z scales of the entity. Not all entities can use this.
- Transform Locked
- Lock the transform at its current value, preveting the transform of the node from being modified.
- Force Hidden
- Visually hides the entity from the viewports. The Outliner pane will still list hidden entities.
- Editor Only
- Entity is only displayed in Hammer and will not appear in game.
- Enable this entity.
- Disable this entity.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
<output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire, -1 means infinite>
- Fire the
OnUseroutputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- Execute a VScript file from disk, without file extension. The script contents are merged with the script scope of the receiving entity.
- Execute a string of VScript source code in the scope of the entity receiving the input.
- Call a script function.
- Calls a script function from this entity's private script scope.
- Calls a script function in the global script scope.
- Changes the entity's parent in the movement hierarchy.
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on its parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment.
- Change this entity to attach to a specific attachment point on it's parent. Entities must be parented before being sent this input. The parameter passed in should be the name of the attachment. The entity will maintain it's position relative to the parent at the time it is attached.
- Removes this entity from the the movement hierarchy, leaving it free to move independently.
- These Outputs each fire in response to the firing of the like-numbered
FireUser4Input; see User Inputs and Outputs.
- This Output fires when the entity is killed and removed from the game.