|Abstract Mapping series Discuss your thoughts - Help us develop the articles or ideas you want|
Ammunition | Animals & Creatures | Antlions | Beams & Lasers | Cables & Ropes | Clouds & Sky | Color Theory | Combat | Combine | Doors | Dust, Fog & Smoke | Elevators | Level Transitions | Environmental Lighting & Weather | Explosions | Fire | Foliage | Glass | Headcrab | Health | Ladders | Lighting | Optimization | Physics | Retinal scanners | Sound & Music | Special effects | Terrain | Trains | Turrets | Water | Zombie
To do: need a tutorial article
- func_movelinear — moves along an axis between two points; useful for two-stop or multi-stop elevators
- func_tracktrain — moves between several points (See Trains); the easiest entity for multi-stop elevators
- func_door — moves between two positions and can't stop mid-way; only useful for two-stop elevators
- Doors can be attached to an elevator by parenting them to the elevator.
- Some logic entities may be required, especially for multi-stop elevators.
To do: need some external links