From Valve Developer Community
Animation menu for Model Editor.
- Brings up a browser to select animations.
- Multiple animations can be selected
Note:If no animation group is present, one will be created. If only one is present it will be used. If more than one is present a interface with a drop down menu will be used to select what group is getting the animation
Add Animation Group
- Adds an empty animation group
- Right click on the animation group item in the outliner to add animations to it
Add External Animation Group
- Browse to an external animation group
Add Constraint List
- Adds a new constraint list to the model
- Select the item to edit the properties in the property editor
Add Lua Sequence Script
- Executes a Lua Script to generate scripted sequences from the animations
- See Source 2 Animation System VScript API for available functions