From Valve Developer Community
< Dota 2 Workshop Tools | Model Editor
Revision as of 00:04, 7 August 2014 by VDCBot (Dota 2 Workshop Tools docs)
Animation menu for Model Editor.
- Brings up a browser to select animations.
- Multiple animations can be selected
Note:If no animation group is present, one will be created. If only one is present it will be used. If more than one is present a interface with a drop down menu will be used to select what group is getting the animation
Add Animation Group
- Adds an empty animation group
- Right click on the animation group item in the outliner to add animations to it
Add External Animation Group
- Browse to an external animation group
Add Constraint List
- Adds a new constraint list to the model
- Select the item to edit the properties in the property editor