Diagnosing your server
For a server to run best, it has to do as little as possible. Factors such as entitycount and the messages between these are important to consider. Too many of these factors will debilitate your server or even crash it.
Useful console commands
- Will show Inputs and Outputs in realtime in the world.
- Lists all active physics objects.
- List all clientside simulations and time - will report and turn itself off.
- List all clientside entities thinking and time - will report and turn itself off.
- Lists all entities.
- Lists all simulating/thinking entities.
- Reports sound patch count.
- Lists all touchlinks.