From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 07:16, 5 December 2011 by Mattshu
Entity DescriptionChanges the Marble-model via an input.
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- New model
- The model in which that Marble shall change to.
- New skin
- The skin of the new model to change to.
- Evaluates a keyvalue/output on this entity. It can be potentially very dangerous, use with care.
- Format: <key> <value>
- Format: <output name> <targetname>:<inputname>:<parameter>:<delay>:<max times to fire (-1 == infinite)>
- Fires the entity, used for triggering the model switch.
- Removes this entity from the world.
- Removes this entity and all its children from the world.
Can fire any outputs to any entity.