Creating an NPC
In this tutorial we're going to create an functional NPC. (To do: Finish tutorial)
Defining the NPC
- Main article: Defining the NPC
To begin the creation of your NPC you must first create a definition for it. The first step is to copy Npc_New.cpp to a new file. Next, make changes to the Precache, Spawn, and Classify functions.
Giving an NPC Memory
- Main article: Giving an NPC Memory
Creating a Condition
- Main article: Creating a condition
Conditions show what is going on to the NPC. Are they drowning? Are they blocked? Are they on fire? Conditions tell the NPC to act accordingly to what is happening.
Creating a Task
- Main article: Creating a task
To start creating your custom task declare a new Enum.
Creating an Activity
- Main article: Creating an activity
Creating an Animevent
- Main article: Creating an animevent
Creating a Squadslot
- Main article: Creating a squadslot
Creating an Interaction
- Main article: Creating an interaction
Creating a Schedule
- Main article: Creating a schedule