Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Authoring Tools
This article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Authoring Tools, also known as the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive SDK, is a set of software utilities that allow you to create your own levels, and other gameplay elements. They include versions of Source SDK tools that have been updated to work with the CS:GO version of the Source Engine.
VALVE JUST MAKE IT FREEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Downloading and Installation
To install the CS:GO SDK click here or:
- Open the Steam window.
- Click on the LIBRARY tab and then the TOOLS tab.
- Double-click on the Counter-Strike Global Offensive SDK entry.
- The CS:GO SDK will download to your computer via Steam.
- Once it has been fully installed, you will be able to launch it in the same way you installed it (from the Tools tab).
The package includes:
- Hammer, the Source level editor (Hammer v4.1, Build 7385)
- Suite of command line compiling utilities, such as
studiomdland map compiling tools
- Updated Face Poser (Valve Face Poser v1.0, Build Date: January 17, 2017)
- Example maps and Prefabs
Where do I go from here?
- If you want to learn about how to create content for the Source Engine in general, the main page of the Source SDK documentation is a good place to start.
- For tutorials on CS:GO Level Creation and how to use the Hammer Editor you can use the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Level Creation page.
EDITED BY MEDIDIX