comp_choreo_sceneset is a internal point entity available in TeamSpen's Hammer Addons. It chains set of choreography .VCD scenes together, and allows quick but basic configuration of the choreography. When the map is compiled, this entity is then converted into a
logic_choreographed_sceneentity, with its given KVs / I/O procedurally transferred over.
Available by default in Portal 2: Community Edition.
- Delay between each
- Add a delay between each scene.
- Clean up after starting
- If set, Kill choreo scenes after starting so they only play once. If set, the Cancel input will not work properly.
- 0 : No
- 1 : Yes
- If an actor is talking...
- What to do if an actor in this scene is already talking when this scene is told to start.
- 0 : Start immediately
- 1 : Wait for actor to finish
- 2 : Interrupt at next interrupt event
- 3 : Cancel at next interrupt event
- On player death
- What should this entity do if the player dies?
- 0 : Do nothing
- 1 : Cancel Script and return to AI
- Scene 1
(scene01)to Scene 20
- Scenes to chain
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Start the choreo sequence set playing.
- Stop the choreo sequence set at any point.
- Fired when the sequence set starts.
- Fired when the sequence set is complete.