Difference between revisions of "Comp choreo sceneset"
m (Orinuse moved page Comp choreo screenset to Comp choreo sceneset: This whole time the entity had an incorrectly named page, oops)
Revision as of 03:38, 27 June 2021
comp_choreo_sceneset is a internal point entity available in . It chains set of choreography .VCD scenes together, and allows quick but basic configuration of the choreography. When the map is compiled, this entity is then converted into a
logic_choreographed_sceneentity, with its given KVs / I/O procedurally transferred over.
Available by default in Portal 2: Community Edition.
- Delay between each
- Add a delay between each scene.
- Clean up after starting
- If set, Kill choreo scenes after starting so they only play once. If set, the Cancel input will not work properly.
- 0 : No
- 1 : Yes
- If an actor is talking...
- What to do if an actor in this scene is already talking when this scene is told to start.
- 0 : Start immediately
- 1 : Wait for actor to finish
- 2 : Interrupt at next interrupt event
- 3 : Cancel at next interrupt event
- On player death
- What should this entity do if the player dies?
- 0 : Do nothing
- 1 : Cancel Script and return to AI
- Scene 1
(scene01)to Scene 20
- Scenes to chain
- Origin (X Y Z)
- The position of this entity's center in the world. Rotating entities typically rotate around their origin.
- Start the choreo sequence set playing.
- Stop the choreo sequence set at any point.
- Fired when the sequence set starts.
- Fired when the sequence set is complete.