From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 19:41, 24 April 2011 by JeffMOD (Removed History section (Didn't add anything worthwhile to the page))
Colony 42 is a singleplayer modification for the goldsource engine using Spirit of Half-life 1.5a4. It will take the player into a space station under attack by alien forces.
- Multiple types of Security Guards - Both Barney and Otis
- Charlie Blanks, a completely new Character
- A new storyline, unrelated to Half-Life
- HD pack compatibility
- Two new weapon skins- Desert eagle and Pipewrench
Team and Contributors
- JeffMOD - Project lead, mapper.
- James "Huntey/Archie" Archibald - Voice acting
- Andy 'Urby' Morris - Voice acting
- Martin "Gman" Paskulov - Voice acting
- Sean "World Crafter" Goolsby - Desert eagle model and sounds
- Colony 42 has been made possible by the contributions of many members of the TWHL community and the modding community at large, who have helped with everything from texture contributions to error support. The list of community members who have helped is too exhaustive to fully list here, and is still being added to, but will be included in the readme.