This tutorial will show you how to make the beggining-clock as shown in the image to the right.
Adding the model
- By using the Entity tool, click somewhere in the 3D view
- Make it prop_static
- Open the properties and click "Select Model:"
- Select models/props/clock.mdl
Adding the timer brushes
Minutes, seconds, centiseconds and milliseconds are func_brushes This is the order of making the brushes:
- In the top view make a 10x10 brush with the texture signage/clock/clock_minutes
- Press Ctrl+T and make it func_brush
- Name it: "Minutes"
- Make a 2x10 brush NEXT TO the brush we made before.
(Optional) 2. Press Ctrl+T to make it func_detail
- Same thing as "Minutes" but with a different texture. Use signage/clock/clock_seconds
- Name it: "Seconds"
- NEXT TO "Seconds" make a 2x10 brush just like before.
- Same thing as "Seconds" and "Minutes" but with different texture. Use signage/clock/clock_centiseconds
- Name it: "Centiseconds"