From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 20:24, 17 February 2006 by Charron
All about making a Source mod.
- Start with My First Mod or Installing and Debugging the Source Code.
- Then see gameinfo.txt.
- To add maps to your mod, see Adding chapters to your mod.
- To get started in programming, see Category:Programming, beginning perhaps with Authoring a Logical Entity.
- Get some insight into how to run a good mod team in Successful Mod Team Tips.
- And while you're at it, read some books on the subject.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Alien Swarm (38 P)
- ► Engine branches (9 P)
- ► Goldsource (1 P)
- ► UTIL (46 P)
Pages in category "Modding"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total.