Below is a list of articles pertaining to the Half-Life universe, including places and characters and their relevance to the story. These should be of interest to anyone attempting to create a map pack or modification that remains true to canon, or to anyone simply looking to learn more about the Half-Life universe.
Alternatively, you can visit Wikipedia's existing Half-Life entries.
This is everything related to Half-Life and it's lore.
- Sector C Anomalous Materials (Anomalous Materials)
- Sector B Coolant Reserve (Unforeseen Consequences)
- Sector D Administration (Office Complex)
- Sector D High Security Storage ("We've Got Hostiles!")
- Sector D Rocket Silo Complex (Blast Pit)
- Sector E Materials Transport (Power Up)
- Sector E Materials Transport ctd. (On A Rail)
- Unnamed area near Sector E (Apprehension)
- Residue Processing (Residue Processing)
- Questionable Ethics (Questionable Ethics)
Half-Life 2 locations
- City 17 train station
- Route Kanal
- Water Hazard
- Black Mesa East
- Highway 17 and Sandtraps
- Nova Prospekt
- City 17
- Nexus Building
Pages in category "Half-Life Continuity"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.