The Blender Source Tools allow Blender to import and export Studiomdl Data and DMX model files.
- One-click export and import
- SMD and DMX
- FBX enjoys limited support in studiomdl shipped with CS:GO update 220.127.116.11
- Support for most Blender features
- Export multiple objects to one file
- Compile QCs automatically
- Import complicated models by QC
- Install Blender 2.80 or later. Or Install from Steam (AppID: 365670)
- Download the Source Tools. Don’t unzip.
- In Blender:
- Select Edit > Preferences
- Move to the Add-ons tab
- Click Install... at the top-right of the window
- Find the downloaded zip file and select it (Double click)
- 'Blender Source Tools' should be the only add-on shown if installed correctly. Check the box to the left and wait a moment for activation to complete.