Blender Source Tools
- One-click export
- Supports all types of SMD
- Supports DMX import
- Supports most Blender features
- Export multiple objects to one SMD
- Compile a QC automatically
- Import a whole QC at once
- Download the script (1.0 - June 24th, 2011; changelog)
- In Blender, open File > User Preferences, move to the Add-Ons tab and click Install Add-On in the bottom of the window
- Check the SMD Tools' box to enable them
- Click Save as Default to enable the tools in all Blend files
- Use the Import SMD and Export SMD operators to import or export. Search for them from the spacebar menu, or use the File menu.
- Group objects to export them to the same SMD.
- Use the Scene Properties panel for SMD export options. SMDs are exported to
- Use the Armature Properties panel to filter and batch export actions, and to more conveniently manage or create them.
Tip: You can drag the new panels to a higher position if you want.