Barney is a security guard, well Barney at the moment is just Barney, or, well, Just Barney, because with all the recent mess at Black Mesa he can't remember his whole name...
Just Barney didn't want to be a security guard but, you know life, he was lead to be one; he had a secret dream, he was writing a novel and...but well this is another story.
Barney has another dream: to become a hero and rescue a princess, nothing more.
Now, when the big mess occurred, he was in the first security post of Black Mesa and a colleague of him, Kate, (codename Azure Sheep) seems to be trapped in. Barney will go and try to rescue her, what an occasion...
Azure Sheep is a single player only mod for Half-Life. The player is one of the Barney guards that is on post in one of the entrances of the Black Mesa facility. When the chaos starts you realize that Kate, your college, code name Azure Sheep is in the complex and in big dangers. You decide to rescue her...
Azure Sheep features:
- 51 maps, all made by Davide "DAV" Cintrao
- A new training course: see the home of Barneys
- Girls! In Black Mesa
- Amazing storyline
- A peculiar gameplay: you have to rescue your girlfriend Kate
- Be back in the old Black Mesa areas and play them from a different point of view
- See a lot of new areas you have never seen
- Meet Gordon and Adrian and interact with them
- New Weapons and one Healing-tool
- New Enemies
- New Allies with brand new voices
- New models, new animations for the old ones.
- New Sounds
- New Graphics
- Official Zure Sheep site, including download mirrors, additional media and a patch for full compatibility with Steam-based versions of Half-Life.
- Hangar 16 review, in which it received the Gold Award.
- Ten Four Maps review, in which it received the Silver Award.