asw_weapon_jump_jet is a point entity available in Alien Swarm. It is used to spawn jump jets.
- The name that other entities refer to this entity by.
- Entity Script
- Name(s) of script files that are executed after all entities have spawned.
- Script think function
- Name of a function in this entity's script scope which will be called automatically.
- Start Fade Dist/Pixels
- Distance at which the prop starts to fade (<0 = use fademaxdist). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it starts to fade.
- End Fade Dist/Pixels
- Maximum distance at which the prop is visible (0 = don't fade out). If 'Screen Space Fade' is selected, this represents the *minimum* number of pixels wide covered by the prop when it fades.
- Fade Scale
<To do: Is type of parameter int or float?>
- If you specify a fade in the worldspawn, or if the engine is running under dx7, then the engine will forcibly fade out props even if fademindist/fademaxdist isn't specified. This scale factor gives you some control over the fade. Using 0 here turns off the forcible fades.
- Start Constrained. To do: Find out how this constrains the entity.
- Deny player pickup.(Reserve for NPC) If set, denies use by npcs.
- Not puntable by gravity gun. If set, gravity gun can not punt this entity.
- Calls the function named as parameter from the script specified under Keyvalue Entity Script.
- Enables shadow.
- Disables shadow.
- Runs script code. To do: Parameters?
- Runs script file. To do: Parameters?
- To do: When is this Output fired?
- Fired when the player picks up this entity.
- Fired when a npc picks up this entity.
- Fired when the player uses this entity.
- Fired in response to the FireUser inputs; see User Inputs and Outputs.