asw_door is a point_entity available in Alien Swarm which creates a sliding door similar to a func_door, but using a model and with several additional features specifically for Alien Swarm. This includes welding and damage levels.
World Model <model>
- Selects the model for the door.
Slave Name <string>
- If this is a double door, set this to the name of the second door.
Spawn Position <choice>
- Should the door start open or closed?
Slide Direction <choice>
- Should the door slide left or right? This direction is relative to the orientation of the door, not the world.
Slide Distance <integer>
- How far the door will move.
- How fast the door moves.
Fully Open Sound <sound>
- A sound which is played when the door finishes opening.
Fully Closed Sound <sound>
- A sound which is played when the door finishes closing.
Moving Sound <sound>
- A soumd which is played while the door is moving.
Delay Before Reset <integer>
- How long before the door closes again. A value of -1 will stay open.
- How much damage is dealt to objects blocking the door when it closes.
Force Closed <choice>
- If set, the door will close no matter what is in the way.
Total Seal Time <integer>
- The time, in seconds, that it takes to fully weld the door.
Current Seal Time <integer>
- How well sealed the door is on spawn. Value between 0 and 'Total Seal Time'
Shows On Scanner <choice>
- Should the door cause a blip on the motion scanner when it moves?
Auto Open <choice>
- Should the door open when a marine enters the linked door area?
Door Type <choice>
- How resistant the door is to weapons fire and alien attacks.
- * Normal - Standard door.
- * Reinforced - Double health.
- * Indestructible - Cannot be broken down.
- How badly damaged this door is on spawn.
Can Close to Weld <choice>
- Should the door auto-close when a marine attempts to weld the door?
Do Cut Shout <choice>
- Should a marine shout "Cut this door!" if he enters the door area and the door is welded?
Do Breached Shout <choice>
- Should a nearby marine shout "They've breached the door!" if the swarm break it down?
Do Auto Shoot Shout <choice>
- Should a marine shout "Shoot it down!" when they enter the door area?
- Starts Open
- Door Silent
- Door Silent to NPC's
- Fired when the door starts to close.
- Fired when the door starts to open.
- Fired when the door finishes opening.
- Fired when the door finishes closing.
- Fired when the door is blocked when attempting to close.
- Fired when the door is blocked when attempting to open.
- Fired when the door is unblocked while closing.
- Fired when the door is unblocked while opening.
- Fired when the door is fully welded shut by the marines.
- Fired when the door is fully unwelded by the marines.
- Fired when the door is broken down.
- Opens the door. This will work if the door panel is locked, but not if the door is welded shut.
- Opens the door away from the specified entity.
- Closes the door.
- Toggles the door between open and closed.
- Should be used when an NPC has entered the associated trigger_asw_door_area. Unknown Purpose
- Causes the door to open when a marine enters the linked door area.
- Stops the door from opening when a marine enters the linked door area.
- Uses the instructor to tell the players to weld the door.