From Valve Developer Community
Revision as of 21:19, 6 December 2005 by Erik Johnson
- Fixed Options->3D Views back plane & model render distance not updating views instantly.
- Fixed displacement map flipping.
- Fixed rotation transform dialog rotating around the wrong axes.
- Fixed transformation angle being incorrectly reported in status bar when using rotation tool.
- Limited primitive sphere max faces to 16x16, to not exceed solid maxfaces.
- Fixed ghost selection box showing after block tool created brush.
- Fixed vertex tool edge handles snapping to grid.
- Fixed ghost selection box showing up after loading map.
- Fixed bug with CTRL-clicking on vertices in the vertex tool.
- Fixed SHIFT not working when in rotation tool.
- Fixed grid snapping: no snapping if ALT is down, 1 unit snapping if user grid is off. Otherwise it will snap to the user grid.
- Fixed stretched map overlays drawing incorrectly after the map is compiled.
- Restored original cycle selection behavior for 3D views.
- Fixed crash in vertex tool.
- Fixed scale origin in vertex tool not rendering or accepting mouse clicks.
- Fixed crash when closing texture tool with no document open.
- Fixed face vertices not rendering in 2D views when enabled.
- Fixed block tool creating blocks that were 1 unit smaller than the previous selection.
- Fixed selection tool picking only box corners as snap reference points, not edge centers.
- Fixed double clicks not being processed correctly by tools.
- Fixed 2D views drawing after autosave map was restored.